Use the Kuraidori Multi-Function Air Cooker to make these delicious snacks for the big game.
Salt and pepper (optional)
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
¼ cup butter
2-5 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp white vinegar
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat air cooker to 392°F.
- Place wings in a single layer in the basket in the air cooker and program it to cook at 392°F for 15-20 minutes.
- When wings are golden brown and crisp, remove from air cooker. Repeat this process with the remaining wings.
- Melt butter in saucepan: add hot sauce to taste, and vinegar. Pour sauce over wings and mix well to cover.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.